NLHN Membership Gives Latinas a Collective Voice!
If you want to help eliminate serious health disparities threatening communities of color, we want to work with you.
NLHN is a strong collaboration of women and men, Latino and non-Latino, who are working at every level to improve public health and develop tomorrow’s Latina community leaders. If you support these goals and want to improve quality of life for Latinas and their families across the country join our network.
Latinas: Partners for Health quarterly E-newsletter
- Quarterly Legislative Alerts
- Listing in the NLHN National Membership Directory
- Grant alerts and funding information
- Opportunities to participate in government initiatives at the local, regional and national levels.
- Expanding your own professional network at a NLHN event
- Discounts at NLHN workshops and conferences
Receive free tote bag with membership sign-up!